SCOOP4C technical meeting took place in BrusselsBy michaela_fuehrer
Next to representatives of the other four project organisations – the University of Koblenz-Landau, the Centre for Research and Technology Hellas (CERTH), the E-Governance Academy and IT-Kommunal GmbH – there were also some experts of DG Connect attending the meeting.
The project team discussed about different aspects, f.e.:
- collected cross-border cases of the once-only principle (OOP) and first findings of these cases
- a possible cooperation with various EU Policy Labs for joint workshops using user-centered approaches
- the stakeholder community and further steps of the stakeholder engagement for the OOP
- the identification and mapping of stakeholders of the OOP
- further dissemination activities and plans for the first SCOOP4C conference in Berlin
These are just some of the main points of this exciting meeting with a lot of vivid discussions of the European wide implementation of the once-only principle. It you want to know more about the ongoing discussions and the best-practice-cases, join our community.